TXG Arm Sleeves (sometimes called Arm Support Sleeves) are ideal for wearing during all types of sports and outdoor activities.
If you're looking for comfortable and affordable graduated compression sleeves to keep your arm muscles from tightening while regulating temperature to help prevent fatigue these are the best compression arm sleeves to wear. They are ideal to wear while playing netball, basketball, hockey, tennis, squash, badminton, and many other sports including cycling if your arms get cold or if you suffer from cold arms after exercise.
The micro nylon in compression arm sleeves creates a lightweight compression sleeve that is warm and comfortable to wear without being bulky.
The TXG Arm Sleeves are perfect for you if you're looking for a comfortable, lightweight graduated compression sleeve to promote blood circulation and reduce recovery time after physical activity.
Benefits of Compression Arm Sleeves:
- Increases blood circulation which increases energy levels, reduces muscle fatigue, and enables enhanced performance
- Supports the arm muscles, reducing jarring stresses and microtissue damage that can occur during vigorous exercise.
- Graduated compression is tightest around the wrist and reducing up the arm, this promotes blood circulation back to the heart, accelerating recovery time between sporting sessions.
- Popular with professional athletes who wear them for both training and competing
Features of TXG Compression Arm Sleeves:
- Extra-wide comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion or pressure points
- Complete arm wrap-around supports muscle
- Twill weave designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability and moisture absorption
- 85% Micro Nylon, 15% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Compression Levels:
- Gentle (10-15mmHg)
- S (biceps 20-24cm & forearm 17-21cm)
- M (biceps 25-28cm & forearm 22-25cm)
- L (biceps 28-31cm & forearm 25-28cm)
- XL (biceps 31-34cm & forearm 28-31cm)
What our Customer's say about their TXG Arm Sleeves:
We love hearing how our customers have found their new compression arm sleeves, Aroha recently contacted us to tell us:
"Heh team, I purchased some arm sleeves and calf sleeves and love them. Trialed them out last week during my many games of hockey and at an Ultimate Frisbee Tournament to see if they'll help me at my next hockey tournament and I can safely say YES. I especially love the arm sleeves keeping my forearms from tightening which is so important when dribbling. Thanks heaps"
Check out lots more reviews from other customers under the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart Button)
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Arm Sleeves, for yourself?
These compression arm sleeves are perfect for you if you're looking for affordable yet comfortable arm support sleeves that will give you all the benefits of graduated compression and reduce recovery time between sporting sessions.
Simply choose your size, colour and add to the cart at the top of the page to have your TXG Arm Sleeves delivered to you anywhere in Australia. We provide free shipping on orders over $100 within Australia using Australia Post eParcel using a no signature required service. For orders under $100, standard delivery is $5.99.
Got any Questions?
- If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email, we're here to help
- Contact Us
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Biceps||20- 24cm||25 - 28cm||29 - 31cm||31 - 34cm|
|Forearm||17 - 21cm||22- 25cm||25 - 28cm||28 - 31cm|
We offer 1 level of compression for you to choose
Gentle Compression Level
10-15mmHg is the perfect compression level for compression-wear beginners and can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
This compression level can:
- Reduce leg fatigue and aches
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Protect your feet and lower legs