Put a spring in your step with the right support for happy legs and cool toes
TXG's open toe compression socks boost healthy blood flow and relieve tired or swollen legs while allowing your feet to stay cool whatever the weather. Wear these toeless compression socks for less fatigue on days when you’re on your feet, to improve circulation on flights or for faster recovery after exercise.
Easy to put on and supple to wear, TXG’s open toe compression knee highs are made with Tencel, a certified environmentally friendly fibre produced without the use of dangerous chemicals. Luxuriously smooth and breathable, the fabric is antistatic meaning it won’t cling to your clothes. So, you can enjoy all the practical health benefits of toeless compression socks, while you look and feel fabulous too.
With three colour options and moderate graduated compression, they’re ideal for men or women wanting to wear open toe footwear or those suffering from bunions or injuries that make wearing a closed toe stocking uncomfortable.
Give your legs and feet the comfort they crave. Order your TXG open toe compression socks today.
TXG's luxurious open toe compression knee high socks are the ultimate treat for feet that want freedom and legs that need graduated support.
The lightweight, stretchy and durable fabric is carefully engineered from Tencel, Nylon and Lycra® fibres making them the ideal sock for warmer weather. The generous cuff won’t rub or cause pressure and the breathable fibres are kind to your skin.
Machine washable, resistant to wrinkles and quick to dry, these toeless socks will put a spring in your step with the renewed vitality of improved circulation, and the joy of wearing your favourite open toe shoes.
Available in black or nude with moderate compression.
Why you’ll love TXG open toe compression socks
- They keep your feet cool whatever the weather
- They improve blood circulation
- They relieve swelling, fatigue and discomfort in feet and legs
- They help prevent DVT when flying or sitting for long periods
But that’s not all TXG open toe compression socks have to offer…
- They reduce the pain and appearance of varicose and spider veins
- The ample cuff won’t irritate, rub or put pressure on the skin
- The 3D heel design prevents rubbing or irritation
- Luxurious fibre blend designed for all-day comfort and lasting softness
What’s in the fabric?
- 6% Tencel®, 42.2% Micro Nylon, 12.2% Lycra®
- Black, Nude, White
See what satisfied customers are saying about their TXG Open Toe Compression socks.
Find more real feedback from real people in the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart button).
Enjoy lighter-feeling legs and cooler feet by ordering your TXG open toe compression socks today. Just choose your colour and size and have them delivered anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $200 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $200, standard delivery is $6.99.
No problem. We have plenty of resources to help:
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||16 - 18cm||19 - 21cm||22 - 25cm||26 - 29cm||30 - 34cm|
|Calf||26 - 34cm||28 - 38cm||30 - 42cm||32 - 46cm||34 - 50cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Men's USA||-||5 - 9||7 - 10||8 - 12||11 +|
|Women's USA||4 - 6||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10||10 +|
|Europe||33 - 36||35 - 41||39 - 44||41 - 46||44 +|
We have one level of compression available in the Open Toe Sock
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are travelling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)