TXG Sports Compression Socks (sometimes called Recovery Socks) are the best sports compression socks for athletes and sports enthusiasts. They have been developed with the optimal amount of compression to increase the flow of oxygenated blood and enhance athletes' performances.
The Coolmax high-performance fibers in these long sports socks create an effective fiber-based moisture management system that quickly draws moisture away from the skin.
Unique design features include padding on the soles for shock absorption and a patented X Pattern support of the ankles.
The TXG Sports Compression Socks are perfect for you if you are looking for a high-performance sports sock that will help protect you from injury, enhance your sporting performance and aid a faster recovery.
Benefits of Sports Compression Socks:
- Increases blood circulation which increases energy levels, reduces muscle fatigue, and enables enhanced performance
- Snug support of the leg muscles, greatly reducing jarring stresses and microtissue damage that can occur during vigorous exercise.
- Graduated compression over the legs is beneficial for increasing oxygen intake and transfer to muscle cells.
- Reduces recovery time between sporting sessions
- Aids body's lymphatic pumping action
- Relieves aches, swelling, and tension in the legs.
- Protects against Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) developing
- Relieves aches, swelling, and tension in the legs.
Features of TXG Sports Compression Socks:
- Designed for those who require extensive ankle joint movement and protection of the lower limbs. The powerful elastic fibers are designed to bundle the joints with an X-patterned design as extra natural protection to reduce the incidence of injury.
- Distinctive toe alignment lines help users put their socks on in the correct position and ensures the graduated compression is effective
- Extra wide comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion or pressure points
- The toe, skilfully sewn by hand linking, provides the socks with seamless comfort, smoothness, and longevity.
- 3D toe and heel design provides more room for comfort and extra strength for durability
- Twill weave is designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability
- Unique patented X-pattern structure offers strong yet comfortable protection for the ankle area - simulating the benefits of pre-strapping the ankle without the use of tape
- Extra thick padding in soles for shock absorption and increased comfort
- 43.5%Coolmax®Polyester, 40.2% Nylon, 14.5% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Graduated Compression Levels:
- Moderate (15-20mmHg) - Medical research indicates this compression level is an ideal combination of comfort and prevention of swelling in feet, ankles and legs during sporting activities.
- Black, White
- XS (ankle 15-17cm & calf 26-34cm)
- S (ankle 18-21cm & calf 28-38cm)
- M (ankle 22-25cm & calf 30-42cm)
- L (ankle 26-29cm & calf 32-46cm)
- XL (ankle 30-33cm & calf 34-48cm)
What our customers say about their TXG Sports Compression Socks
We love hearing how our customers have found their new Sports Compression Socks socks, Kirsty recently contacted us to tell us:
"Absolutely rapt with my TXG Sports Compression Socks! I have been trail running for the past year but was recently suffering from very sore calf muscles post running after returning from a month overseas (my legs/ankles suffered badly with swelling during every flight). I got them for recovery as opposed to performance and I've tried wearing them both while running and post run for a few hours or overnight and can honestly say I haven't suffered from sore calf muscles since. They work! Happy:) Also, super fast delivery and super friendly communications. Cheers team X"
Check out lots more sports compression socks reviews from other customers under the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart Button)
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Sports Compression Socks for yourself?
These are the best sports compression socks for you if you're looking for socks that will give you all the benefits of graduated compression; prevent injury, boost performance, and aid recovery.
Simply choose your size, compression level, colour and add them to the cart at the top of the page to have your TXG Sports Compression Socks delivered to you anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $250 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $250, standard delivery is $9.99 or express delivery is $12.99.
Got any Questions?
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||15 - 17cm||18 - 21cm||22 - 25cm||26 - 29cm||30 - 33cm|
|Calf||26 - 34cm||28 - 38cm||30 - 42cm||32 - 46cm||34 - 48cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size|
|Men's USA||-||5 - 9||7 - 10||8 - 12||11 +|
|Women's USA||4 - 6||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10||10 +|
|European||33 - 36||35 - 41||39 - 44||41 - 46||44 +|
We have one level of compression for you to choose
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are travelling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)