TXG NZ Pro Compression Cushioned Sports Socks (sometimes called Sports Socks) are ideal for both casual exercise participants, professional athletes, and workers who are on their feet for long periods of time. They improve endurance and efficiency during movement while also reducing the risk of injury and post-exercise recovery time and the cushioned sole provides foot comfort.
Wearing these socks during vigorous exercise improves circulation while reducing the microdamage that occurs in the muscles during repetitive, jarring movements. While they do this, they also help to increase oxygen intake in the same area, as well as improve lymphatic function.
We’ve integrated Fulcool max high-performance fibres into these socks to ensure that they’re cooling to wear, breathable, and fast drying during vigorous exercise. We’ve also added extra thick padding on the soles for added shock absorption and a patented X Pattern to provide comprehensive support to the ankles and calves.
The breathable calf mesh design removes sweat and dissipates heat rapidly.
Research has established that this level of compression provides the perfect balance between comfort and swelling prevention in the feet, ankles, and legs during exercise.
Benefits of Pro Compression Cushioned Sports Socks
- Increases blood circulation which increases energy levels, reduces muscle fatigue, and enables enhanced performance
- Graduated compression over the legs is beneficial for increasing oxygen intake and transfer to muscle cells.
- Reduces muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, this provides stability to the muscles to improve performance
- Reduces recovery time between sporting sessions
- Aids the body's lymphatic pumping action
- Relieves aches, swelling, and tension in the legs.
- Protects against Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) developing.
Features of TXG Pro Compression Cushioned Sports Socks
- The uniquely designed top band provides extra comfort
- Designed for those who require extensive ankle joint movement and protection of the lower limbs. The powerful elastic fibers are designed to bundle the joints with X-patterned design as extra natural protection to reduce the incidence of injury.
- Breathable calf mesh design rapidly dissipates heat and sweat
- The revolutionary padded sole provides ultra-softness
- The toe, skilfully sewn by hand linking, provides the socks with seamless comfort, smoothness and longevity.
- 3D toe and heel design provides more room for comfort and extra strength for durability and prevents rubbing which can cause blisters
- Twill weave designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability
- Unique patented X-pattern structure offers strong yet comfortable protection for the ankle area - simulating the benefits of pre-strapping the ankle without the use of tape
- Extra thick padding in the soles for shock absorption and increased comfort
- 92% Fulcool, 8% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Graduated Compression Levels:
- Moderate (15-20mmHg) - Medical research indicates this compression level is an ideal combination of comfort and prevention of swelling in feet, ankles and legs during sporting activities.
- Black, White
- S (ankle 19-21cm & calf 28-38cm)
- M (ankle 22-25cm & calf 30-42cm)
- L (ankle 26-29cm & calf 32-46cm)
- XL (ankle 30-34cm & calf 34-50cm)
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Pro Compression Cushioned Sports Socks for yourself?
These are the best sports socks for you if you're looking for socks that will give you all the benefits of graduated compression; prevent injury, boost performance, and aid recovery.
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, we recommend that you check with your Doctor as to whether Compression Socks are suitable for you, further information can be found by clicking here.
Compression socks should NOT be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions: Congestive heart failure, Advanced arterial disease, Severe deep venous thrombosis, Inflammation due to bacterial infection. We recommend you consult with your doctor for their recommendations.
Please consult with your doctor whether compression stockings are suitable for you if the following conditions apply: Sensitive skin, Skin infections, Atopic dermatitis, Neuropathy or Insensitivity, Physical Immobility.
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Sports Compression Socks for yourself?
These are the best sports compression socks for you if you're looking for socks that will give you all the benefits of graduated compression; prevent injury, boost performance, and aid recovery.
Simply choose your size, compression level, colour and add them to the cart at the top of the page to have your TXG Sports Compression Socks delivered to you anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $250 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $250, standard delivery is $9.99 or express delivery is $12.99.
Got any Questions?
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|15 - 17cm
|18 - 21cm
|22 - 25cm
|26 - 29cm
|30 - 33cm
|26 - 34cm
|28 - 38cm
|30 - 42cm
|32 - 46cm
|34 - 48cm
|Approximate Shoe Size
|5 - 9
|7 - 10
|8 - 12
|4 - 6
|5 - 8
|6 - 9
|7 - 10
|33 - 36
|35 - 41
|39 - 44
|41 - 46
We have one level of compression for you to choose
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are travelling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)