Loose top socks so comfy, they’re like guardian angels for your feet
TXG's cushioned diabetic socks are the ultimate sock for vulnerable feet that need extra special care. Designed to minimize restriction around the ankle and calf, and maximize comfort underfoot, they’re the ideal loose top sock for men and women with sensitivities searching for the ultimate ‘sole mate’.
Lightweight, super soft, seamless, and compression-free these non-restrictive cushioned diabetic socks provide your feet with the perfect environment. They wick away moisture from your skin, control foot odour, and keep your feet feeling comfy and fresh for longer. Plus, they’re easy-to-clean and quick-to-dry.
Don’t let diabetic foot problems hold you back. Do you what you love and need to do without pressure or soreness in TXG’s cushioned diabetic socks.
Give your feet the comfort they crave and order your TXG cushioned diabetic socks today
TXG cushioned diabetic socks are perfect for men and women looking for a padded sole and loose top sock that expands to care for sore or swollen ankles. They’re the ultimate treat for feet suffering the effects of diabetes, neuropathy, circulatory problems, or edema.
The Acrylic, Nylon, and Spandex (Lycra®) fibers are specially woven to allow these socks to stretch up to 22cm and provide a snug fit around the ankle with no pressure points, no bunching up, and no slipping down. The perfect combination of ergonomic features for sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love TXG cushioned diabetic socks
- They help protect your feet from injury and infection
- They keep your feet toasty warm
- They help prevent diabetic foot complications
- They don’t have so much padding that your shoes feel uncomfortable
But that’s not all TXG cushioned diabetic socks have to offer…
- The non-binding top band expands and eliminates pressure points
- Their hand-sewn seamless toe pocket prevents chafing and irritation
- The soft padded sole delivers cushioned comfort and reduces pressure points, pain, and blisters
- Instep ventilation design provides extra comfort and support
What’s in the fabric?
- 84% Acrylic, 8.5% Nylon, 7.5% Spandex (Lycra®)
- (This means that any developing wounds can be seen immediately so you can seek medical attention.)
See what satisfied customers are saying about their TXG diabetic socks.
Find more real feedback from real people in the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart button).
Enjoy softer steps and happier feet by ordering your TXG cushioned diabetic socks today. Just choose your size and we provide free tracked shipping on orders over $200 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $200, standard delivery is $6.99.
No problem. We have all the answers you need:
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Foot||21 - 24cm||24.5 - 27cm|
TXG Diabetic Cushion Socks are Compression Free (0mmHg) Health Socks