TXG Calf Compression Sleeves (sometimes called Calf Sleeves) are ideal for wearing during all types of sports and outdoor activities.
They provide the best calf support if you're looking for affordable and comfortable graduated compression calf sleeves. They can also be worn under your favourite socks or team uniform as your secret weapon to enhance your sporting performance and to aid faster recovery between sporting sessions.
The micro nylon in these calf compression sleeves creates a lightweight calf support sleeve that is warm and comfortable to wear without being bulky.
The TXG Calf Sleeves are perfect for you if you are looking for a comfortable, lightweight graduated sleeve to increase blood circulation and reduce discomfort and swelling in your legs.
Calf Compression Sleeve Benefits:
- Increases blood circulation in the legs which increases energy levels reduces muscle fatigue and enables enhanced performance
- Supports the leg muscles, greatly reducing jarring stresses and microtissue damage that can occur during vigorous exercise.
- Graduated compression over the legs is beneficial for flushing lactic acid buildup from the lower legs.
- Reduces recovery time between sporting sessions by promoting blood circulation back to the heart
- Aids body's lymphatic pumping action
- Relieves aches, swelling, and tension in the legs.
- Protects against Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) developing
- Aids in the treatment of edema conditions
- Popular with professional athletes who wear them for training and competing
Features of TXG Calf Compression Sleeves:
- Extra-wide comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion or pressure points
- Complete calf wrap-around supports muscle
- Twill weave designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability
- 85% Micro Nylon, 15% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Graduated Compression Levels:
- Moderate (15-20mmHg) - Medical research indicates this compression level is an ideal combination of comfort and prevention of swelling in feet, ankles, and legs during sporting activities.
- S (ankle 18-20cm & calf 26-32cm)
- M (ankle 21-24cm & calf 34-38cm)
- L (ankle 25-28cm & calf 38-42cm)
- XL (ankle 29-33cm & calf 42-46cm)
What our Customer's say about their TXG Calf Compression Sleeve:
We love hearing how our customers have found their new calf sleeves, Joline recently contacted us to tell us:
"Features I like most about the TXG Calf Sleeves are the high quality, great feel while wearing them. I found as a result of wearing them better performance and faster recovery after running. I would absolutely recommend TXG socks to other people. It took me a while to find the perfect Calf Sleeves and when i visited the TXG website I knew I was at the right place. High quality at a good price point. Nice fit, strong fabric and breathable. Perfect! Keep up the good work. Great service, super product, thanks guys"
Check out lots more reviews from other customers under the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart Button)
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Calf Sleeves, for yourself?
These Calf Compression Sleeves (sometimes called Calf Support Sleeves) are perfect for you if you're looking for an affordable yet comfortable calf sleeve that will give you all the benefits of graduated compression and reduce recovery time between sporting sessions.
Simply choose your size, colour and add to the cart at the top of the page to have your TXG Calf Sleeves delivered to you anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $200 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $200, standard delivery is $6.99.
Got any Questions?
- If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email, we're here to help
- Contact Us
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||18 - 20cm||21 - 24cm||25 - 28cm||29 - 33cm|
|Calf||26 - 32cm||34 - 38cm||38 - 42cm||42 - 46cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size||S||M||L||XL|
|Men's USA||5 - 9||7 - 10||8 - 12||11 +|
|Women's USA||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10||10 +|
|Europe||35 - 41||39 - 44||41 - 46||44 +|
We offer 1 level of compression for you to choose
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are travelling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)