Socks that help keep your legs and feet healthy – and keep you feeling energised throughout the day
TXG's diabetic compression socks have been cleverly designed to relieve and prevent tired feet, swollen ankles and aching legs. Lightweight and super soft, they’re the best knee-high socks for men and women searching for comfort and relief.
Soothing and seamless, made from a blend of acrylic and bamboo charcoal fibre, these diabetic compression socks deliver graduated support from their wide comfy cuff to their softly cushioned sole.
Power-packed with improved moisture absorption and antibacterial properties, you’ll find these diabetic pressure socks offer the best all-round protection and support not just for everyday but for flights and speedy recovery from sports activities too.
Give your legs and feet the comfort and support they crave. Order your TXG diabetic compression socks today.
TXG diabetic compression socks are perfect if you’re looking for knee-high diabetic socks that soothe swollen feet and aching legs. In addition to alleviating discomfort and puffiness, their soft padded sole and 3D seamless toe pocket prevent rubbing or irritation, further reducing the risk of foot complications from diabetes.
The Acrylic, Nylon, Lycra® and Polyester fibres are enriched with bamboo charcoal yarn meaning less risk of foot odour or infection. Suitable for men and women, they deliver graduated compression together with all-round comfort, support, protection and breathability – the perfect combination of benefits for your sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love TXG diabetic compression socks
- They improve blood circulation which increases energy levels
- They reduce aching, swelling and tiredness in the legs and feet
- They help protect your feet from injury, odour and infection
- They reduce the risk of foot complications from diabetes
But that’s not all TXG diabetic compression socks have to offer…
- The wide comfy cuff won’t rub or put pressure on the skin
- The seamless toe pocket prevents chafing and irritation
- The soft padded sole delivers comfort and cushioning
- The brand logo is on the sole meaning the compression isn’t affected by embroidery
What’s in the fabric?
- 9% Acrylic, 15.4% Nylon, 2.4% Lycra®, 7.3% Polyester
- White (This means that any developing wounds can be seen immediately so you can quickly seek medical attention.)
See what satisfied customers are saying about their TXG diabetic socks.
Find more real feedback from real people in the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart button).
Enjoy greater peace of mind and a more active lifestyle by ordering your TXG diabetic compression socks today. Just choose your size and we provide free shipping on orders over $100 within Australia using Australia Post eParcel using a no signature required service. For orders under $100 standard delivery is $5.99.
No problem. We have all the answers you need:
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||19 - 21cm||22 - 25cm||26 - 29cm||30 - 34cm|
|Calf||28 - 38cm||30 - 42cm||32 - 46cm||34 - 50cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size||S||M||L||XL|
|Men's USA||5 - 9||7 - 10||8 - 12||11 +|
|Women's USA||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10||10 +|
|Europe||35 - 41||39 - 44||41 - 46||44 +|
We have one level available for you to choose
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are travelling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)