For the perfect pairing of freedom and support, Australia’s favourite open-toe compression stockings
TXG's opaque open-toe compression stockings prevent and relieve tired, swollen legs while your toes stay free and easy. With firm graduated compression restoring blood flow in your legs, you’ll feel energised when you’re on your feet and protected from the risks of DVT when flying or for long periods of inactivity.
Easy to put on and supple to wear, TXG’s knee-high soft opaque open toe compression stockings are made with a carefully engineered blend of Polyamide (Nylon) and Spandex (Lyrcra®) that makes them strong, flexible, easy to wash, and quick to dry.
TXG open-toe compression stockings are worn by men and women across Australia who want a discreet, stylish and comfortable anti-fatigue circulatory stocking while enjoying the freedom of an open-toe shoe.
The TXG Opaque Open Toe Knee-high compression stockings are designed for those who need a little extra support and comfort in their everyday lives. These open-toe stockings have a smooth, fine texture creating a discreet, elegant compression stocking that is comfortable to wear. This careful attention to detail ensures that you'll always look your best with a compression stocking that will never go out of style.
Give your legs and feet the comfort they crave. Order your TXG opaque open-toe compression stockings today
With TXG luxurious open-toe compression stockings, you can enjoy graduated support for your legs and ankles and the freedom of unconstrained toes. Wearing sandals and thongs has never been so comfortable!
With a wide cuff at either end to prevent pressure points and chafing, these stockings comfortably cover the arch of your foot and end at the base of the toes. This means they’re ideal for targeting swelling in the leg, foot, and ankle while leaving your toes wonderfully free.
Their clever construction and opaque nude fabric make them the invisible way to wear compression on hot days – perfect for Australian wearers!
Why you’ll love TXG open-toe compression stockings
- Wear them with sandals or thongs for footwear flexibility
- Ideal for bunions, ingrown toenails or toe injuries
- They boost blood flow
- They help prevent DVT and venous symptoms
But that’s not all TXG open-toe compression stockings have to offer…
- They reduce the pain and discomfort in the legs and ankles
- The wide comfy cuff prevents pressure points and rubbing
- The 3D extra-padded heel design prevents wear and tear
- The fibre blend is designed for all-day comfort and lasting softness
What’s in the fabric?
- 75% Polyamide (Nylon), 25% Spandex (Lycra®)
This Open-Toe Knee High Compression stockings in opaque are available in a firm compression level of 20-30mmHg
- S (ankle 18-20cm & calf 31-35cm)
- M (ankle 20-22cm & calf 33-38cm)
- L (ankle 22-24cm & calf 35-40cm)
- XL (ankle 24-26cm & calf 37-42cm)
Find more real feedback from real people in the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart button).
Enjoy happier legs and cooler feet by ordering your TXG open-toe compression stockings today. Just choose your size and have them delivered anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $250 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $250, standard delivery is $9.99 and express delivery is $12.99.
No problem. We have plenty of resources to help:
- Visit our FAQs page for commonly answered questions
- Our Which is Right For Me page will help you choose the right socks for your needs
- Or call us on 1800 445 994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||16 - 18 cm||19 - 21 cm||22 - 25 cm||26 - 29 cm|
|Calf||26 - 34 cm||28 - 38 cm||30 - 42 cm||32 - 46 cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size|
|Women's USA||4 - 6||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10|
|European||33 - 36||35 - 41||39 - 44||
We offer 1 level of compression for you to choose
Firm Compression Level
20-30mmHg is a firm pressure and is the perfect compression level for:
- People with swollen varicose veins
- People recovering from varicose vein surgery
This compression level can:
- Help control moderate to severe edema and varicosities as well as superficial thrombophlebitis
- Help prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)