Flawless ultra-sheer compression stockings that look and feel fabulous
Looking to finish off an outfit with a stylish look that also relieves the discomfort of tired, swollen legs or varicose veins? TXG's sheer support knee-high stockings are exceptionally fine and smooth yet deliver all the important health benefits of graduated compression.
These ultra-sheer compression stockings offer unbeatable comfort and style all-day while discretely keeping your ankles and feet well supported. Their soft wide cuff won’t create pressure or irritation, and their 3D toe tip and extra heel support are designed for maximum comfort and durability.
The TXG Sheer Knee high compression stockings are our most discreet compression stockings. These stockings have an attractive smooth fine texture for a refined look. They are stylish and give your legs a refined look and are perfect to wear with skirts or dresses.
Enjoy slipping on your silky-smooth sheer hose when you need the support and reassurance of discreet compression wear. They’re the perfect choice for stylish flight socks too.
Give your legs and feet the comfort they crave. Order your TXG Sheer support knee-high stockings today
TXG luxurious sheer compression knee highs are perfect for times when you want to camouflage your compression wear and still enjoy the feeling of renewed energy and support.
Delivering style without compromising the function you need, these lightweight transparent support hose relieve and prevent swelling and fatigue in your feet and legs. Meaning you can enjoy ultra-sheer coverage with an extra silky finish and all the important health benefits offered by knee-high compression.
Available in black and nude.
Why you’ll love TXG sheer support knee-high stockings
- Transparency and compression make you look and feel great
- They reduce swelling, tenderness, and fatigue in the legs and feet
- They can help treat the pain and appearance of varicose and spider veins
But that’s not all TXG sheer support knee-high stockings have to offer…
- The soft wide cuff won’t create pressure or irritation
- The reinforced 3D heel and toe are designed for comfort and durability
- They help prevent deep vein thrombosis during long flights or periods of inactivity
What’s in the fabric?
- 75% Polyamide (Nylon) & 25% Spandex (Lycra®)
- Black Nude
- Small (ankle 18-20cm & calf 31-35cm)
- Medium (ankle 20-22cm & calf 33-38cm)
- Large (ankle 22-24cm & calf 35-40cm)
- XL (ankle 24-26cm & calf 37-42cm)
Find real feedback from real people in the Reviews tab (under the Add to Cart button).
Now there’s no need to compromise on style or function. Order your TXG sheer support knee-high stockings today. Just choose your colour and size and have them delivered anywhere in Australia. We provide free tracked shipping on orders over $250 within Australia using a no signature required service. For orders under $250, standard delivery is $9.99 or express delivery is $12.99.
No problem. We have plenty of resources to help:
- Visit our FAQs page for commonly answered questions
- Our Which is Right For Me page will help you choose the right socks for your needs
- Or call us on 1800 445 994 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||18 - 20 cm||20 - 22 cm||22 - 24 cm||24 - 26 cm|
|Calf||31 - 35 cm||33 - 38 cm||35 - 40 cm||37 - 42 cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size|
|Women's USA||4 - 6||5 - 8||6 - 9||7 - 10|
|European||33 - 36||35 - 41||39 - 44||
We offer 1 level of compression for you to choose
Moderate Compression Level
15-20mmHg is an ideal compression for the balance of compression effectiveness. This compression range is recommended for:
- People who are sitting or standing for long periods of time
- People who are traveling for long periods by air
- People who have non-swollen varicose veins (spider veins)
- Pregnant women
This compression level can:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Alleviate early onset of lower-limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)